2020 Leadership Council Officers
- Diane Wian – President; Diane is a Consultant and Certified Business Coach with particular skill and expertise in helping clients align their intentions, desires and values to more easily reach their inspired goals. She really enjoys connecting people to purpose – co-creatively -to a higher, altruistic goal that benefits all. http://www.linkedin.com/in/dianewian; Annandale, VA
- Patricia Stewart, M.Ed – Vice President; Patricia is a Licensed Professional Counselor; Charlotte, NC
- Kathleen Werner, RN – Secretary; Kate has been nurse for over 35 years, and is an animal lover and healer; Clemmons, NC
- Laurie Rogers – Treasurer; Laurie is a grandmother and community volunteer; McKeesport, PA
- Constance Frank, RN – Plant Medicine Faculty; CJ is an apitherapist and shiatsu practitioner; Donegal, PA
Wendell Cooper, is faculty in a university setting. He also teaches interactive workshops that support you to develop and deepen your daily practice, whether that is yoga, energy work or some other path of spiritual growth. He is a dancer, traveling internationally to collaborate, teach and perform with other traditional dancers.
As a yoga instructor he combines his expertise in energy work to offer a deeper experience in meditation. He also teaches Awakening Your Light Body, an accelerated path of evolutionary growth, and Graduate Light Body classes through the Institute.
Wynne Brown, Chief Council Officer, is an integrative medicine physician in a university setting. She provides consultations, is an acupuncturist, and has over 30 years of experience with bioidentical hormone replacement, essential oils, herbs, supplements, and education about food as your first medicine. She is an advocate for health care regardless of income or life circumstances.
She offers regular weekend workshops through the Institute on menopause, hormones, how to grow your food organically, alternative and integrative medicine topics, as well as an ongoing Apprenticeship for Medicine Women.
She also teaches Deepening Your Meditation Practice With the Golden Body, Flow Alignment and Connection™, Awakening Your Light Body, and Graduate Light Body Classes.
Carl Rogers | Chief of Volunteer Services
Laurie Rogers | Communication Specialist
Kathleen Werner | Special Projects Manager and Crystallizer of Compassion in Form
Beth Mauroni | Chiropractor, Graduate Medicine Woman, and Volunteer
Lynda Hendershot is ex-officio Vice President of the Leadership Council, serving from 2009-2012.
Shirl Regan is ex-officio Treasurer of the Leadership Council, serving from 2009-2012
Stephanie Walsh is ex-officio Secretary of the Leadership Council, serving from 2009-2013
Sue Brandell is ex-officio Secretary of the Leadership Council, serving 2014-2016